Adding support for the new SJA2 simcard type requires comprensive
refactoring of sysmo-usim-tool. We resolve the commonalities of
both simcard models in a class based approach so that code duplication
is reduced to a minium.
- Refactor sysmo-usim-tool into a class based model
- Add support for SJA2 simcard models
- Add tests for SJA2 simcard models
When working in an environment with multiple card terminals, then it
might be helpful to make sure that only the intended target simcard
(sysmo-usim-sjs1) is accessed.
- Add atr parameter to the ICC, SIM and USIM classes. When no atr
is given, then ICC will pick any card as it was before
- Make sure to pass the ATR when the sim object is created
the modifications can be found in https://github.com/mitshell/card/pull/2
and I wouuld hope that once Benoit has merged this we can remove the
local copy here and simply rely on pypi pulling it from the repo.