@ -23,8 +23,8 @@ the order (possibly select / change shipping address and method), then the user
MUST confirm the order on the Spree site before the payment is authorized / captured from PayPal (and the order is transitioned to the New state).
1. Add the following line to your application's Gemfile
@ -38,20 +38,19 @@ Installation
bundle exec rails g spree_paypal_express:install
To determine the correct version of this extension, please refer to the Versionfile.
IPN & eCheck Support
## IPN & eCheck Support
eCheck payments are now fully supported and PayPal's Instant Payment Notification service is also supported for receiving updates relating to eCheck payments only. To configure eCheck payments you'll need to:
1. Configure your PayPal account to accept eCheck payments (under Profile on PayPal's website).
2. Set the IPN URL on your PayPal account (under Profile on PayPal's website) to:
3. Enable auto_capture within Spree (as eCheck payments are only supported for purchase and not authorize requests).
@ -71,8 +70,7 @@ eCheck payments are now fully supported and PayPal's Instant Payment Notificatio
[ ] Ask Me
1. Before you begin
@ -110,8 +108,7 @@ Click **Create* , and now add your credentials in the screen that follows:
## Test Drive
While testing PayPal Express checkout locally make sure you're logged into your PayPal **developer** account in another browser window before attempting a PayPal payment, as you'll be redirected and forced to sign in to your developer account.
@ -134,8 +131,7 @@ While testing PayPal Express checkout locally make sure you're logged into your
9. Log into the Admin UI and review the Order and Payment details to confirm the successful checkout.
## Running Specs
1. Create Test App
@ -145,8 +141,7 @@ Running Specs
To automatically capture funds or enable accepting eCheck payments, add this to you site extension's activate method: