* Added needed boilerplate to configure.ac
* Wrap original Makefile's with automake:
- Renamed all original Makefile -> Makefile.legacy
- Force automake generated Makefile to call Makefile.legacy:
Currently handle: all, install, clean, distclean, dist, docs, config
- Note: our temporary 'dist' target conflicts with automake 'dist' target.
* Temporarily added extra dist files into build_tools/make_dist
(until we move "make dist" functionality into automake)
* For now, we don't try to compile ppp/ as it wasn't compiled
from the top-level Makefile before.
Signed-off-by: Tzafrir Cohen <email@example.com>